Going Organic

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lucid Images.....Day 6

Not sure if I have the patience to wait.  My mind is racing in anticipation.  I'm retracing the original steps and planning that occurred.  Did I forget something?  There is no feeling anymore, that was lost a long time ago.  The future does not seem to change, yet there is always a new day.  Nothing is created anymore.  There are many impostors, fakes, pretenders, and liars.  They always deny, deny, deny.... How can they be so simple minded and think that how they lived would not make any difference in the end.  On one hand there is darkness on the other hand there is light.  I've learned that whatever happens it is a choice.  Both parties involved need to make many considerations before the final steps are taken.

I often relate these times to going down a rabbit hole and being surprised by what could be found.  This is not like Alice in Wonderland or Little Red Riding Hood, there is no fantasy world or fairy tale story to be told here.  Punishment comes to mind, but pleasure overrules along with pure enjoyment.  Or is it like that dull toothache pain that is always there in back of the mind and never goes away?  Sometimes the imagination can be worse than the reality.  In this instance, watching the struggle, the determination to break free, and then the vanishing light and energy begin the count down.  If only I didn't wish to indulge my desires, maybe things would last...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment