Going Organic

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Complications.....Day 3

...Honestly, I've always hated planning parties, especially when I happen to be the one at the center of attention.  Even though, my guests are dedicated to the evening and ceremony surrounding the celebration, I am often times disgusted at the effort and the energy one must put into making sure all the appropriate settings are in place, the attire is impeccable, the decorations and lighting and the ambiance is perfect.  At the end however, it is always worth it though.  I've always treasured my birthday.  Many of my friends and acquaintances don't seem to understand the importance around this.  Regardless of the fact that age and getting older are no longer relevant for many of us, surviving another year and being able to be me are what I look forward to.  I can only hope that my reluctant guests can eventually appreciate the nature of their participation to quench the craving of their precious gift to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment