Going Organic

Monday, April 9, 2012

Desirable Expression.....Day 2

...I'm sooo tired.  So unusual to hear that I'm sure, but the screaming was relentless.  Normally I wouldn't complain, it's a most enjoyable background noise to a lovely evening at home before the games begin, but not in this case.  The sob stories started the moment they realized their destiny and then proceeded as they became rather annoying with excuse after excuse after excuse.  I know, I could have chosen to change the outcome; however, I decided to endure and let the emotional display continue.  I did not want to distract them from their inevitable future by making it easier for them so the screaming was allowed.  Next time, a different thought process will be employed that will make the preparatory stages flow for a more ecstatic and desirable personal elucidation.

No comments:

Post a Comment