Going Organic

Sunday, April 8, 2012

And so it begins.....Day 1

...where do I start?  I've been thinking about this for quite awhile.  The time taken to research, identify, test, and confirm the certain choice one has to make.  Why, does someone have to do this due diligence?  I'm not just anybody, and I take the process very seriously.  Ask anyone who knows me.., excuse me, who "knew" me, and they would have told you, that they were in awe of what they saw and what they experienced.  Nothing like it anywhere, anytime, or ever before.  I'm meticulous with the details and the nature of my vision.  Others have done less, been more dramatic, and created larger scenes.  I prefer in the quiet of my own mansion, and in my own space, with my own tools and surroundings.  I hope you understand, this will take some time, and I will not divulge sooner the pleasures that will be shared.  Please let me go now...I can hardly stand it...will you wait for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment